Software Engineering Manager, Java (Wealth Management)
TFX team is responsible for a global project to support the RBWM customers to do foreign exchange transactions
Working as Senior Project lead to responsible for L2 support transition.
Lead the team to develop code as per specification
Make sure the deliverables quality to certify code as per organization standard
Communicate with vendor to manage the project deliverables
Associate should have background of Java, J2EE, Springs, Servlet along with RTC & Eclipse.
Associate should have E2E project management experience.
Good communication skill is key factor as he/she needs to work with different departments.
Good vendor management is a plus.
Head of Services Delivery, Global Transaction Banking
- Responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management
- Work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options in systems related projects and business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs, often representing the voice of the customer and business in these discussions
- Specialize in articulating current state with proposed future state with use of tools (ie flowcharts, data models, technical specification, case scenarios, etc)
- The role holder will often lead design workstreams or teams, managing other Global Change Delivery Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and resources from our delivery partners.
- Degree holder in Business, IT, or related discipline , certified Business Analysis Professional, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt desired, MBA degree preferred
- Proven track record as an outstanding analyst, consultant and/or project manager
- Overall financial services industry knowledge with specific functional expertise Extensive experience gathering requirements and conducting design activity, with a mix of business, operations and technology focused projects
- Exposure to business case development and a sound understanding of how design enablers underpin business benefits
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment for example regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Basic Business reengineering knowledge with business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Change management and implementation management techniques and approaches
- Strong experience of delivering change into different audiences and managing implementation in banking environments (branch, contact centre, trading floor, operations, head office etc).
- Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems
- Experience of managing resources using appropriate communication, delegation and planning skills
- Ability to motivate and lead people, employing appropriate management styles
- Proven ability to work across regions whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
Head of Wholesale Banking Operations
Head of Operations is responsible for the management of all banking back office operations migrated to Hub and to be part of the Leadership Team in establishing and delivering strategic business objectives to support quality delivery of services to customers (Spoke countries) according to SLA.
- This role includes providing a high level leadership, coaching and support to all operational Team Managers and Team Leaders to achieve agreed individual and business Key Results Areas covering the various operational functions.
- Operational Quality
- Process management and Continuous improvement
- Risk Management and Compliance
- 15+ years of experience in banking operation management covering both retail and corporate businesses, with Sound knowledge of the Financial Services and Regulatory Compliance , with good understanding of banking regulatory requirements in China is essential
- Demonstrated experience in managing a high volume customer service and complex operational area
- Strong leadership and a high level of ability to motivate staff to achieve personal and business objectives, with experienced in leading multi-functions operation teams with total size of 200+, and experienced on operations from multiple geographical locations.
- Ability to influence and build rapport with others, maintains positive attitude & embraces change in policy or procedure, Sound networking, negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the need to mitigate business operational risks in line with established risk management and compliance frameworks.
- Ability to prioritise work & manage workflows/processing tasks especially during times of pressure
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills.
- Strong commitment to accuracy, audit & risk requirements
- Superior commitment to customer service
- Fluent in Multilanguage (Chinese and English) and well developed verbal and written communication skills